The Bevi Technical Corner
We’re here to help ensure your Bevi machine fleet runs smoothly with our technical newsletter–your one-stop shop for Bevi technical updates, tips, and more. Hydrate Happy!
(Interested in getting additional updates from Bevi? Sign up for our marketing-focused bi-monthly partner newsletter here.)
- New: Easier access to the service panel for all Bevi machines
- New: Common troubleshooting guides & webinar for The Standup 2.0
- New: Essential how-to videos for swapping flavors, CO2, and filters
- Reminder: Check machine backflow preventers for your location
NEW & EASIER SERVICE PANEL ACCESS
We’re unifying the way users access the service panel across all of our machine types. Starting in mid-July, follow these simple steps to access the service panel:
- Tap on the gear icon on the dispense screen.
- Tap “Start Service”.
- Enter the pin “1986”. (Same as The Standup 2.0 current pin)
Please note that you can still access the service panel in the previous ways:
- The Standup 2.0 - tap “Explore” and then “Service”.
- The Countertop & The Standup 0.75 / 1.0 / 1.5 - tap the Nutritional Facts section and hold on the “X” in the top corner.
COMMON TROUBLESHOOTING FOR THE STANDUP 2.0
While The Standup 2.0 is extremely reliable and we stand behind its quality and durability, we have noticed some recurrent issues that we are prioritizing internally.
WEBINAR SERIES: THE STANDUP 2.0 SERVICE &
TROUBLESHOOTING BEST PRACTICES
This live webinar will teach you how to provide a superior service experience on The Standup 2.0. Join us for one of the following sessions:
- Tuesday, July 18, 2023: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. EST - Save Your Seat
- Tuesday, July 18, 2023: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EST - Save Your Seat
- Thursday, July 20, 2023: 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. EST - Save Your Seat
What You’ll Learn:
- Component identification and troubleshooting
Can’t attend live? Sign up anyway and the recording will be made available on partners.bevi.co for your convenience.
NEW: VIDEOS ON HOW TO SWAP FLAVOR & ENHANCEMENT BOXES, THE CO2 TANK, AND THE FILTER!
We want to give support to first time users and new technicians on how to swap flavors & enhancements, CO2, and filters in our machines. Below are the links to these essential videos that will make these common procedures a breeze.
The Standup 2.0
The Standup 1.5
NEW QR CODES TO HOW-TO VIDEOS & GUIDES
FOR THE COUNTERTOP & THE STANDUP 1.5 / 1.0 / 0.75
In the service panel of The Countertop and The Standup 1.5 / 1.0 / 0.75, you’ll notice a new QR code. Scan this handy QR code on your phone to access the guides on partners.bevi.co on how to swap flavors, CO2, and filters available.
NOTE: The QR code replaces the Start/Stop button. Users will no longer need to tap start or stop service, service will commence upon entering the service panel.
REMINDER: CONFIRM THE BACKFLOW PREVENTER NEEDED FOR YOUR LOCATION
All Bevi machines currently ship with an ASSE 1032 backflow preventer. A backflow prevention device is used to prevent water backflow, which causes water contamination. We recommend checking your local state and municipality regarding backflow preventers to confirm that this backflow meets the requirements. If you need to install a different model, please use the following installation instructions.
Did you know that the majority of your questions can be answered with the most popular resources on partners.bevi.co?
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support
team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 866-704-2384.