Bevi has detected a potential issue with this machine's Buffer Tank, leading to a significant number of low pressure events.
Troubleshoot this issue by checking if the buffer tank valve is fully open, and following steps to check and verify if the buffer tank has failed. If the buffer tank has failed, follow steps to replace the buffer tank. If not failed, please contact Bevi support for further assistance.
- How to Check Buffer Tank (to verify if failed)
- How to Remove & Replace Buffer Tank
- How to Manually Clear Alert
Task 1: Check if Buffer Tank is Open
Enter the Service Panel to open the door to the Standup 2.0
Tap the Service icon in the upper left corner of the main dispense screen (gear/wrench).
- If on another screen, select the “Service” tab.
- Tap the “Start Service” button.
- Enter the PIN (1986) to access the service panel. The door should automatically open. If it doesn’t, press the “Open Door” button.
Verify that the buffer tank ball valve (blue handle) is fully opened.➡️
The buffer tank ball valve can be reached from the front of the machine through the opening above the water filter.
Confirm whether the buffer tank valve is fully opened and that the blue handle is inline with the outlet/tube, as shown below.
|🚫No, valve is closed. Blue handle is perpendicular to outlet/hose.
|✅Yes, valve is open. Blue handle aligns with outlet/hose.
Task 2: Verify if Buffer Tank Has Failed
To test the function of the buffer tank, perform the following:
- Access the Service Panel, if not already there. Select Machine Alerts on the main screen, and then select Troubleshooting Tools from the left side of the next screen.
- Ensure that no dispenses have occurred for at least 5 minutes (you may need to time this manually).
- In “Troubleshooting Tools”, check that the “Inlet solenoid” is “Closed” and “Internal water pressure” is greater than or equal to 40 psi.
- Locate the Filter Flush Valve and tube.
- Position an empty container under the filter flush valve. Open the filter flush valve to measure the volume of water that exits the buffer tank through this valve.
- ✅ If greater than 1.5L, the buffer tank is functioning properly. Dispense a small amount of Still water to allow the buffer tank to refill. If the buffer tank was previously open and also passed this function check, contact Bevi support for further assistance with the alert.
- 🚫 If less than 1.5L, the buffer tank has failed and needs to be replaced. Remove the tank by following the steps located in the Remove and Replace - Buffer Tank document located on the partners.bevi.co help center website.