[Guide] Install Diagnostics - ADA Board Not Detected
Open the door.
- If the door is not already open, touch “Open Door” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Remove the cover from the Restock Board on the door.
- Remove the single phillips screw at the bottom of the cover.
- Gently remove the cover and place to the side.
Inspect the ADA/LED connector on the Door Board.
- The black plastic ADA/LED cable connector is at the bottom of the Door Board, third from the left.
- Verify that the cable connector is fully seated into the connector on the Door Board.
- Inspect the connector and entire cable length for any damage.
- Carefully disconnect, and reconnect the ADA/LED cable.
Check connection at the ADA board
- The ADA Board connector is located on the inside of the door, directly below the dispense area.
- Verify that the cable is fully seated into the connector on the Door Board.
- Inspect the connector and along the entire length of the cable for any damage.
- Carefully disconnect, and reconnect the ADA cable.
Restart the Diagnostic Test.
- ✔️If the test passes, continue with installation.
- ✖️If the LED board is still not detected, please contact Bevi Support at 866-704-2384.
- Note: This will not block install, you will still be able to proceed with installation.