You can register a Bevi unit to the Bevi Dashboard by following the steps below:
- Navigate to http://well.bevi.co and log in with your registered account (please contact Bevi Support if you do not have an account).
- After selecting the Inventory page on the left menu, press the “+ New Unit” button.
- Fill in the client’s company and the desired unit name. Then, click “Create Unit”. Important: Filling out this information allows our call agents to route issues to the correct partner.
- On the new page, fill in the Machine, Tablet, and optional OptConnect IDs. To locate the Tablet ID, access the Service Panel with the machine’s touchscreen and it will appear at the top of the main page. For instructions on locating your machine ID, please refer to [link to question 37
- If the Bevi has been properly connected to the internet, the page should update itself within a few minutes with the current inventory. Please refer to [insert link to question 18] for information on how to connect the Bevi to the internet.
For more information, see “Adding Machine Pages” section on Bevi Dashboard User Guide: https://partners.bevi.co/hc/en-us/articles/360011380474-Bevi-Dashboard-User-Guide
For further assistance on this issue, contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866)-704-2384.