Optconnect is Bevi’s 4G cellular solution for customer sites where internet connectivity is an issue.
For comprehensive instructions on the installation of an OptConnect, please see the Bevi OptConnect Installation Guide by clicking here.
Each Optconnect box comes with an Optconnect modem, 2 antennas, ethernet cord, power cord, power adaptor, and installation guide.
- Turn off the Bevi
- Remove the touchscreen back panel inside the door
- Plug in the ethernet cord to the ethernet port located at the top of the touchscreen.
- Route the ethernet cord to the Optconnect modem and secure the cord to adjacent wires
- Place the Optconnect modem on the top shelf of the Bevi
- Plug in the power cord and adaptor to the modem and into the power outlet inside the Bevi (located behind the CO2 tank).
- Attach antennas onto the modem and route the antennas through the hole the back of the Bevi
- A green light on the status bar indicates that the Optconnect is functioning properly
- Power on the Bevi and enter the service panel
- The network status will now be green and indicate that the network type is ETHERNET
If you require further assistance installing an OptConnect, please contact the support team at email@example.com or (866)704-2384.