In order to serve all partners in a cost effective manner, starting in August 2019, we will be making the following changes:
For parts under warranty
- To request parts replacement under warranty, partners can continue to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bevi Support at 1-866-704-2384. The support team can better diagnose and assist if parts replacements are required.
- Each requested part will require a corresponding machine ID to check for warranty coverage.
- Urgent orders placed will ship overnight. Non-urgent orders will take 3-5 business days.
- Defective carbonators and touchscreens are required to be returned. Bevi Support will assist with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process.
- If part is still under warranty based on partner’s contract, Bevi will continue to pay for both parts and shipping.
- Parts not covered by warranty:
- Shipping damage
- Damage due to improper install
- Drip tray
- CO2 tanks
- If your machine is still covered under warranty and the part is not returned within 30 days of the RMA's issuance, you will receive an additional invoice for the full price of the part.
- If the part is returned within 30 days of the RMA's issuance, but damaged due to improper packing, you will receive an invoice for a damage fee of $400.
Please Note: Parts where physical damage due to mishandling, misuse or abuse has taken place will NOT be covered
For parts not under warranty
- For spare parts not under warranty, starting in August 2019, all partners can request access to purchase spare parts directly on Handshake.
- Partners will pay for parts and shipping, but no defective parts will be required to be returned.
- Partners can use this method to purchase parts to be carried at their local branches as spares provisioning.