To connect a Bevi unit online using a hidden network, please follow the steps below:
1. Using the touchscreen, access the service panel of the Bevi unit. Watch video here on accessing the service panel (starting at 0:24 mark).
2. Select Advanced towards the top.
3.Bring up the Android status bar by selecting Show System UI towards the bottom. This will start to reboot the unit.
4. After the unit reboots, access the service panel again and select Advanced.
5. Touch the bottom part of the screen and up swipe to access the black Android UI bar.
4. Select the circle button to access the Android home screen.
5. Select the gears button to access Settings.
6. Select WiFi.
7. Select the drop down menu button towards the top of the screen.
8. Select Add Network.
9. Type in the SSID and password, as provided by the IT team.
10. Select Save.
11. If the network does not connect automatically, select the network name on the menu. Wait until the status below the name shows Connected. The unit should now be connected online.
If you continue to have issues, please contact Bevi Tech Support at 1-866-704-2384.