On average, each Bevi unit consumes about 125 watts per hour, and draws no more than a maximum of 9 amps.
Articles in this section
- How many drinks can a CO2 tank produce?
- What are the filter specifications?
- How much power does the Bevi unit consume on average?
- What preventive maintenance and cleaning are required for the v1.0 Standup unit?
- What is the chilled water capacity of the v1.0 Standup unit?
- At what temperature does the Bevi unit dispense water?
- How much does a v1.0 Standup Bevi weigh?
- What size CO2 tank can fit in the v1.0 Standup Bevi?
- How do I move a Bevi unit?
- Where is the machine ID located on my v1.0 Standup?