Depending on usage, in order to chill the water through heat exchange, each Bevi unit ventilates about 300 to 400 BTU per hour.
Articles in this section
- Touchless Dispensing One Pager - Stand up Version 1.5
- I am experiencing a leak. How do I shut off the water and power to my Bevi unit?
- What fail safe features does the v1.5 Standup unit have to prevent leaks?
- How many drinks can a CO2 tank produce?
- What are the filter specifications?
- How much power does the Bevi unit consume on average?
- What preventive maintenance and cleaning are required for the v1.5 Standup unit?
- What is the chilled water capacity of the v1.5 Standup unit?
- At what temperature does the Bevi unit dispense water?
- How much does a v1.5 Standup weigh?