Sometimes, the IT department may require the MAC address of a Bevi unit in order to whitelist the unit to be connected online. To do so, please follow the directions below:
1. Using the touchscreen, access the service panel of the Bevi unit. Watch video here on accessing the service panel (starting at 0:24 mark).
2. Select Change in the WiFi section of the service panel.
3. Select Connect Wirelessly.
4. The WiFi Picker screen will then come up. Select Advanced towards the bottom.
5. Retrieve the MAC address on the screen.