Each Bevi flavor line is approximately 72" in length and 1/8" in inner diameter. For tubing with 1/8" ID, each tubing holds 0.25 ounce of fluids per feet. Using BevClean's manufacturer guidelines, each 3-gallon BevClean solution can clean up to 20 flavor lines.
Articles in this section
- How many drinks can a CO2 tank produce?
- What are the dimensions of the chiller carbonator tray for Countertop units?
- What are the filter specifications?
- How much power does the Bevi unit consume on average?
- What preventive maintenance and cleaning are required for the Countertop unit?
- What is the chilled water capacity of the Countertop unit?
- At what temperature does the Bevi unit dispense water?
- Where is the machine ID located on the Countertop Bevi?
- What size CO2 tank can fit in a Countertop Bevi?
- How much heat does each Bevi unit ventilate?