Effective 9/1/2019, Bevi is implementing a new Shipping and Handling Pricing Program:
- Shipping and Handling charges will be shown directly on the order confirmation email, send immediately after new orders are submitted via or store located at orders.bevi.co.
- Rates will be based upon the size/weight of each order, as well as the distance to the delivery location.
- Customers will also have the option to Pickup their freight from our warehouses. In this case Handling charges will apply, but not Shipping.
- Shipping & Handling Rates will be refreshed regularly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for most updated rates.
- If Bevi subsequently splits a customer order into multiple fulfillment (e.g. in a backorder situation) the Shipping and Handling charge communicated on original
order confirm will apply. Customers will not be charged more for multiple shipments.
Shipments to Canada
- Orders for delivery to Canada are subject to additional fees and taxes.
- These charges will only be known after a shipment has successfully crossed the US/Canada boarder.
- Customers will be invoiced for actual charges, as a pass through, on a separate invoice.
- Customers have the option for Will-Call Pickups, from most Bevi warehouses.
- Machines are currently warehoused in Laredo TX, Fairfield NJ, and San Jose CA.
- Flavor concentrates are currently warehoused in Middletown PA and Stockton CA.
- Pick-up can be done by the Customer themselves, or through a 3rd party carrier who is managed by the customer.
- For all Will-Call pickups, ownership of freight transfers to the customer, at time of pickup.
- Will call order should be so indicated on our webstore located at orders.bevi.co, when the order is created.
- When Bevi manages the shipment, Bevi is fully responsible for freight to the customer delivery location (i.e. FOB Destination).
- If product arrives damaged, Bevi will immediately ship replacement items.
- For all Will-Call Pickups, Bevi has no responsibility for freight after it has left the Bevi warehouse (i.e. FOB Origin).
- The customer will be invoiced for the full value of the product.
- If product arrives damaged, the customer is responsible for submitting a freight claim to their own carrier.