After turning on the Bevi unit during an install and you see a gray screen with Spanish and English instead of the Bevi dispense screen, the unit may have left production without completing the software Factory Mode setup. To resolve this, there are two scenarios that you must follow, depending on which state of gray screen the machine is sitting in:
Scenario A - Getting directly to the QA Code page
1. To complete Factory Mode setup, press the Next Step button in the bottom right of the screen until you reach a QA Code page with QR code (see image below).
2. After arriving at this page, turn the machine Off and On. The machine should now properly boot to the Bevi dispense screen.
Scenario B - Getting to the Connect to WiFi page first
1. After pressing the Next Page button, if you arrive first at the Connect to WiFi page (see image below), press the Connect button, and then choose a valid WiFi network plus the login credentials.
2. After connecting to a WiFi network and returning to the Connect to WiFi page, press Next Step to proceed to the QA Code page.
3. After arriving to the QA Code page, turn the machine Off and On. The machine should properly boot now to the Bevi dispense screen.
Moving forward, as of week of 8/26, the Bevi manufacturing team has implemented resolution steps on the production lines. Units should start to see permanent resolutions in September.