The v1.5 units have an inlet solenoid valve built into the incoming water source. This valve only opens when the machine is in use. Thus, the valve is designed to stay closed when the machine is idling.
Articles in this section
- Touchless Dispensing One Pager - Stand up Version 1.5
- I am experiencing a leak. How do I shut off the water and power to my Bevi unit?
- What fail safe features does the v1.5 Standup unit have to prevent leaks?
- How many drinks can a CO2 tank produce?
- What are the filter specifications?
- How much power does the Bevi unit consume on average?
- What preventive maintenance and cleaning are required for the v1.5 Standup unit?
- What is the chilled water capacity of the v1.5 Standup unit?
- At what temperature does the Bevi unit dispense water?
- How much does a v1.5 Standup weigh?