At the end of a machine lease, a partner may return a Bevi machine according to the terms of the Distributor Agreement between Bevi and the partner. Machines returns have the following stipulations:
- The distribution partner is responsible for preparing the machine for shipping to Bevi’s published shipping standards so that the machine is not damaged during shipping. The partner may utilize their own shipping method, at their cost, or may have the shipping set up by Bevi for a cost of $500 per machine.
- The machine shall be returned to and arrive at Bevi in reusable condition and with no modifications except those specified or sold by Bevi. The partner will be invoiced for Bevi's cost to restore a modified or damaged machine (including shipping damage) to working condition, except for the replacement or refurbishment of normal wear items
- If the end customer served by the partner wishes to continue with Bevi service by that partner, the partner may order a new machine under their current terms, and the partner is responsible for all costs associated with switching the machines out, including providing a temporary machine if requested by the end customer.
- The partner shall follow Bevi's process and use Bevi-supplied paperwork for returns, including supplying machine IDs prior to commencement of the return process.
- If a returned machine has an associated cell (OptConnect) modem, if the partner is not replacing the machine the partner shall return the modem with the machine or be invoiced a charge of $300.
- If the machine is still in lease period, and returned to Bevi, the partner will retain financial responsibility for the remainder of the lease period.
As an alternative to the above, a partner may choose to keep a Bevi machine after its initial lease term and continue to make lease payments per the terms of its current Distributor Agreement with Bevi. If the partner chooses to keep the machine, the partner may have access to a Refurbishment kit (16 parts) with a 2 year lease extension.
The warranty on the machine shall be extended through the period of the lease extension. The lease extension shall be confirmed in writing.
To return a machine at the end of its lease:
- The partner contacts Bevi Technical Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the Machine ID and the Date in Service.
- Bevi Technical Support will process an RMA and sends shipping information to the partner (If utilizing Bevi’s shipping).
- The partner prepares the machine for shipping, including attaching RMA documentation and makes it available to Bevi's shipping partner during normal business hours.
- Once the machine arrives at the refurbishment facility, the machine is inspected and a report is issued to the partner within fifteen business days of arrival if there are any damages or missing components.
- If repairs are needed to restore functionality, the partner is invoiced once those repairs are complete.