Below you will find a text version of how to replace a dispense assembly. For a full version with pictures, please download the PDF at the end of the article.
This document is intended to provide step by step instructions for field technicians when replacing the dispense assembly in a V1.5 Bevi standup (SU) unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why would I need to replace a dispense assembly?
A: When v1.5 machines experience issues with dispense assembly components such as the aerator, the entire unit should be replaced. Contaminates from the building water supply can clog the aerator and cause the water stream to pull toward one side or cut water flow altogether.
Questions Answered in this Document
Required Tools & Materials
- Dispense Assembly (PN: 100217-01)
- 6” Crescent wrench
- Phillips #1 screwdriver
- Plumbers tape
- Wire cutter
Task 1: Turn Off and Open the Bevi
- Turn off the Bevi machine using the black switch in the back of the unit.
- Open the door to access the dispense assembly.
Task 2: Remove and Replace the Dispense Assembly
- Loosen the two nuts located left and right side on the inside of the metal bracket.
- Cut the zip ties that are holding the wire harness to the bracket.
- Follow the cable bundle and disconnect the LED/Solenoid wire harness.
- Lift the bracket slightly and move the bracket to the left to clear the metal slit securing the bracket in place.
- Disconnect all tubing where shown (retain the red clips)
- Connect the water and flavor tubing to the new assembly performing step 5 in reverse order. Reuse the red clips.
- Test first before installing by holding the dispense assembly over a container and dispense still and sparkling water to check for leaks.
- To re-install the dispense assembly, perform steps 1-4 in reverse order.