Below is a text version of the new sanitation confirmation process to be completed after sanitizing a Bevi Unit. For a complete version of this document with accompanying pictures, please download the attached PDF document at the bottom of this article.
Machine Sanitation Confirmation Process
This page gives a technical overview of the new Sanitation process that will be released to all connected machines at the end of the month.
Starting in mid October, we’ll push a software update to machines to update the procedure for sanitizing Bevi Machines. The biggest update is the inclusion of a Pin Code that will confirm that sanitation is complete and allow users to start dispensing from the machine again.
You can find this Pin Code in your partner newsletter or by logging into well.bevi.co/portal. We’re updating our Sanitation Procedure in order to ensure customers can safely drink from Bevi machines and partners can easily follow our standard procedure while at the machine.
Sanitation Confirmation Process
The process to clear the screen is as follows:
- If a machine qualifies for sanitation, the dispense screen will gray out with a banner saying that cleaning is required.
- A tech can click the “Cleaning Required” banner which will open the Sanitation Screen. On this screen there will be two updates:
- A QR Code to scan for further cleaning instructions.
- Directions to access the Service Panel to complete sanitation. The Ingredients will be enabled in order to access the Service Panel.
- Once in the Service Panel, the technician will see a pop-up with a reminder of the cleaning instructions and a banner with button to confirm sanitation is complete once they’ve finished the process.
- Once the confirmation button is clicked, a Pin Code Screen will appear where they enter a universal code to unblock the dispense screen.
What machines are currently displaying the screen
We’ll be releasing an update to the Well that will help you stay in the loop on what machines need to be cleaned. You can keep track in the following places:
- The Summary View: Machines that are marked as red under the `Sanitation Required` header need attention. You can click the numbered tile to filter to those machines.
- The Inventory Table: We’ll be adding last dispense data and a flag for each unit that needs to be cleaned right next to all consumable information.
- The Unit Page: Once sanitation has been completed, you’ll be able to see the time it was done on the unit page.
What to do if the ‘Cleaning Required’ won’t clear
If you’ve input the correct pin code and the cleaning required screen won’t clear, contact our tech support team to aid you in clearing the screen.