Below you will find instructions on how to apply a Nanoseptic film to a Bevi. For a full guide with pictures, please download the PDF at the bottom of this document.
This document is intended to provide step by step instructions for field technicians when applying the Nanoseptic touchscreen film on either a Standup (SU) or countertop (CT) unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What does the nanoseptic touchscreen film do?
A: The nanoseptic touchscreen film provides a continuously self-cleaning surface by utilizing mineral nanocrystals, which create a reaction, continually oxidizing organic contaminants
Q: How often should the film be replaced?
A: The film should be replaced every 90 days, sometimes sooner if a particularly high usage unit
Q: Will this affect the sensitivity of the touchscreen?
A: Based on usage tests, the touch sensitivity has not been affected
Q: How long does this procedure take?
A: The application of the film to the Bevi should take between 5-10 minutes
Questions Answered in this Document
Required Tools & Materials
- Microfiber towel
- Self-Cleaning Touchscreen Kit - Packaged: 720-0086
Task 1: Clean Touchscreen Surface
- Using a microfiber cloth, wipe down the screen to remove any particulates and/or fingerprints
Task 2: Apply Film to Touchscreen
- Align the film to the touchscreen so that it is roughly centered.
- Starting in one corner, gently guide the film onto the screen
NOTE: Place a cup under the nozzle to catch any water that may dispense while applying the film
Task 3: Smooth out Bubbles in the Film
- Using the plastic spreader, smooth out the bubbles in the film
Task 4: Removal of the Film
- To remove the screen, pull up one corner of the film and pull it away from the screen.
NOTE: As a high touch surface, the film on the Bevi touchscreen should be replaced approximately every 90 days.