The Hydration Station
Bevi’s Bi-Monthly Partner Newsletter
Welcome to our October newsletter—focused on providing you with key insights to help you better serve your customers and grow your Bevi business. Thank you for your continued partnership!
- New color offering for The Countertop!
- Our biggest sustainability milestone yet!
- New feature alert: Flavor ‘Stats’ page
- Get your customers ready for cold & flu season with Vitamin Boost
- Reminder: New filter available for all machines
NEWS ALERT: THE COUNTERTOP WILL BE AVAILABLE IN BLACK!
We are launching The Countertop in a sleek black color on Monday November 6, 2023! This new color offering will be perfect for locations where aesthetics is a key deciding factor and want their Bevi machine to blend in with their interior design. And don’t worry, The Countertop will continue to be available in classic white. Stay tuned for all the details from your Bevi sales representative, who will be reaching out to you shortly.
Want to see this beauty for yourself? Stop by our booth at NAMA Coffee, Tea & Water in Indianapolis November 6-7, 2023! (Booth #503)
TIME TO CELEBRATE A NEW SUSTAINABILITY MILESTONE!
We are thrilled to share that Bevi has officially saved over 400 million plastic bottles!💧While we've reached this milestone as we celebrate our 10-year anniversary, our sustainability mission has been simple since day one: Unbottle the Future.
When you use Bevi, you're saving more than a plastic bottle - you're shutting off the oil needed to create it and keeping the air free from emissions that come from shipping it.🌎
Thank you to our amazing partners and awesome customers who have made sustainability a priority. It’s a testament to the powerful impact we can make together!💪
NEW: FLAVOR “STATS” PAGE
We’ve launched a new ‘Stats’ page on all machines that shows Bevi users which flavors and enhancements are the most popular in their machine over the past 30 days. No more guessing about which flavors to keep or replace in their machines!
To access the new page on The Standup 2.0, simply tap Explore on the main dispense screen and then tap Stats. For all other machines, the Stats page can be accessed via the Bottles Saved or Nutritional Counter.
*Please note: Machines need to be connected to the internet and updated with the latest software in order for the “Stats” page to be visible.
GET READY FOR COLD & FLU SEASON WITH VITAMIN BOOST
Our proprietary blend of Vitamin C, Zinc, and B vitamins can help you fight infections during flu season and provide the year-round multivitamin support your body needs. Zero calories, zero sugar, and no added colors or flavors. Staying healthy (and hydrated) has never been easier!
Did you know that adding Vitamin Boost to a machine significantly increases overall concentrate consumption by 30%?! Plus, it’s our #1 most popular concentrate nationwide (even over all of our flavors)!
NEW: 3M HF20-I WATER FILTER
We are now offering a new and improved filter, the 3M HF20-I, which is an upgrade to the 3M HF20. The 3M HF20-I is required to be used in all Bevi models moving forward and is available now to order here. Please see below for the benefits and item set up information of this new filter.
|3M HF20 (Current)||3M HF20-I (New)|
|Nominal Lifetime*||1,500 gallons||3,000 gallons|
|Price per Gallon||$0.030 / gal||$0.018 / gal|
Filters chlorine, taste & odor, cysts, sediment, scale inhibition, and microplastics.
Filters bacteria, microorganisms, chlorine, taste & odor, cysts, sediment, scale inhibition, and microplastics.
*Nominal Lifetime is the recommended default lifetime in Bevi machines. Actual lifetime depends on the quality of the water at each installation site.
Benefits of the new 3M HF20-I filter:
- Longer Filter Life - The HF20-I lasts 2x longer than the HF20, meaning you'll have to change it less frequently than other filters.
- Lower Cost Per Gallon - Because the HF20-I lasts 2x longer than the HF20, it has a 40% lower cost per gallon and a lower delivery cost.
- Improved Filtration to 0.2 Microns - The HF20-I features a premium activated carbon interior, which filters particles as small as 0.2 microns, compared to 0.5 microns filtered by the HF20. This feature means it can also filter bacteria and microorganisms resulting in better water quality, taste, and smell.
- Fewer Leaks - The HF20-I releases fewer carbon particles into the water stream, resulting in a better customer experience and a lower likelihood of valve and manifold leaks.
- Same Installation - The HF20-I follows the same installation instructions as the previous filters. The only change required is to double the filter lifetime when entering the threshold during the swap process. See instructions below.
We will continue to offer the HF20 model (901-0002) throughout the transitionary period while supplies last.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Bevi sales representative.