We're excited to announce an update to our recommended water filters for all machines. We are now offering a new and improved filter, the 3M HF20-I, which is an upgrade to the 3M HF20. The 3M HF20-I is required for use in all Bevi models moving forward and is available now to order here.
Instructions for swapping a filter and updating filter lifetime with the new 3M HF20-I filter:
Standup 1.5 (and all older Standup models)
Please see below for benefits and comparative analysis:
||3M HF20-I (New)
|Price per Gallon
||$0.030 / gal
||$0.018 / gal
Filters chlorine, taste & odor, cysts, sediment, scale inhibition, and microplastics.
Filters bacteria, microorganisms, chlorine, taste & odor, cysts, sediment, scale inhibition, and microplastics.
*Nominal Lifetime is the recommended default lifetime in Bevi machines. Actual lifetime depends on the quality of the water at each installation site.
Benefits of the new 3M HF20-I filter:
- Longer Filter Life - The HF20-I lasts 2x longer than the HF20, meaning you'll have to change it less frequently than other filters.
- Lower Cost Per Gallon - Because the HF20-I lasts 2x longer than the HF20, it has a 40% lower cost per gallon and a lower delivery cost.
- Improved Filtration to 0.2 Microns - The HF20-I features a premium activated carbon interior, which filters particles as small as 0.2 microns, compared to 0.5 microns filtered by the HF20. This feature means it can also filter bacteria and microorganisms resulting in better water quality, taste, and smell.
- Fewer Leaks - The HF20-I releases fewer carbon particles into the water stream, resulting in a better customer experience and a lower likelihood of valve and manifold leaks.
- Same Installation - The HF20-I follows the same installation instructions as the previous filters. The only change required is to double the filter lifetime when entering the threshold during the swap process. See instructions below.
Please click the links below for the data sheet: