DOES NOT require any accessories. The machine will automatically digitally combine two BIBs of the same flavor to one icon on the display screen. Bevi recommends not to double BIB more than 2 flavors in a Standup 2.0. In the example below, Vitamin Boost is double bibbed, and the machine has  options on the display screen.
Standup 1.5 and Countertop machines
The reasons to Double BIB:
If you have customers that go through one flavor or enhancement rapidly, you can now use the ‘Double BIBbing’ feature on all machine models to make sure a customer doesn’t run out and to help you reduce truck rolls. Note: You want to avoid Double BIBbing low usage sites that will expire before used.
How it works:
- On the Service Panel you can indicate that you have installed two boxes, of the same flavor or enhancement by checking the designated box in the swap process.
- As dispensing occurs, concentrate is pulled from the two boxes equally.
- This means that when swapping a double bib, you should replace both at the same time. Make sure to install two boxes that are within the same expiration date for lot traceability and to prevent waste.
1. Identify a site:
The high- and low-usage icons on the Well unlock the ability to understand a customer’s drink preferences. Use the filters to optimize flavor assortment for increased customer satisfaction. Click “High usage” for a list of all recommended units to double bib.
Click “Filters” and then “Flavor Usage” to see all units with a High usage flavor
On the Service Panel you can indicate that you have installed two boxes, of the same flavor or enhancement by checking the designated box in the swap process. As dispensing occurs, concentrate is pulled from the two boxes equally. This means that when swapping a double bib, you should replace both at the same time. Make sure to install two boxes that are within the same expiration date for lot traceability and to prevent waste.
For example, in the image below Watermelon was replenished 4 times in a 2 month period.
2. Identify the machine type: This is important because the Standup 1.5 requires an additional tray, (and the Standup 2.0 will digitally double BIB).
Countertop, Standup .75 & 1.0
Requires ‘Y Connector Kit’
Requires ‘Y Connector Kit’
Requires a ‘BIB Tray Kit’ for shelves 2 - 4 because two boxes won’t fit.
DOES NOT require any accessories. The machine will automatically digitally combine two BIBs of the same flavor and will draw from one and then the other. It will indicate which flavor is out first. Since double BIBbing reduces the # of customer options, Bevi recommends not to double BIB more than 2 slots for a machine sold with 8 options.
3. Order necessary components by going to Bevi Storefront: orders.bevi.co
For Double Bibbing ‘Y connector’ search for Part # 720-0134
For ‘BIB Tray kit’ search for part
Note: each double BIB flavor pair requires a Y Connector Kit.
4. What to bring:
Part # 720-0134
Two of the same flavors or enhancements
with the same best by date
BIB Tray (if servicing a V1.5 machine)
At the machine:
- Access the flavor and enhancement boxes within the machine.
- Remove and discard the old flavor connector.
- Install the ‘Y Connector Kit’ to the flavor line.
- Place the two flavors or enhancement boxes next to each other on a shelf.
- If installing in a V1.5, use a BIB Tray
Place the Bag in the Tray & ensure the nozzle is facing down
- Use a rubber band to secure the Flavor Bag
Insert the tray into the desired slot
- If installing in a Countertop Unit we recommend stacking the Double BIBs to make swapping easier
- Screw on the new flavor connectors on each box
- Ensure it is securely connected and there is no dripping
Also ensure the box is installed upright
DIGITAL ENTRY ON THE SERVICE PANEL:
- In the Service Panel, choose the slot the Double BIB flavors will be installed.
- Click ‘Restock’ for that slot.
- Select “flavor or enhancement” from the drop down menu, then enter the ‘Best by Date’ for the first box.
- Then, check the box for 'Double boxes'.
- If the second box has the 'Same Best By Date', also check that box, which will automatically populate the first box’s Best By Date.
- If the second box does not have the same Best by Date, then manually enter the Best By Date for the second box.
- Note: You should not be installing boxes that are expired or with today’s date. The software will grey out the flavor when expired.
- After pressing CONFIRM, the Service Panel will show for that slot: two icons of the same flavor or enhancement and a '(2)' after the flavor or enhancement name. That way, anyone that's servicing the machine next can see what has been double boxed.
- After double boxing occurs correctly on the Service Panel, The Well (well.bevi.co/portal) will show the flavors or enhancements that have been double boxed by showing a '(2)' next to the flavor or enhancement name on the Units screen & Unit Detail screen. [Note the for V2 units there is no “(2)” indicator since the software will combine like flavors automatically and will list the flavors separately in their accurate slots]
- If a flavor or enhancement has been double boxed and was not reported on the Service Panel, Add/Edit Service can also be performed on The Well in the Unit Detail screen.,.
- Notes on Inventory:
- Concentrate is dispensed equally from the two boxes, so inventory % will show how much is estimated to be left from both boxes. When both boxes are depleted, 0% 'Out' will be shown.
- If there were two different 'Best By Date's entered, the earlier date is displayed as the Best By Date (expiration) on the Service Panel and The Well. When the earlier date triggers it will say ‘EXPIRED’ next to the flavor or enhancement name, at which point both boxes should be swapped in for new ones.
- Flavor and enhancement runout dates automatically account for two BIBs.
Questions? Contact Bevi Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-704-2384.