The Hydration Station
Bevi’s Bi-Monthly Partner Newsletter
Welcome to our February newsletter—focused on providing you with key insights to help you better serve your customers and grow your Bevi business. We appreciate your continued partnership!
- Renewed focus on the Hospitality vertical
- Top reasons to connect & register your Bevi machines
- New beverage assortment recommendations
- Operational updates including new capabilities, trainings, and more
Bevi: The Amenity Guests Will Love
After several wins placing Bevi in hotels, we’re doubling down on bringing our machines into the hospitality space! With a focus on sustainable practices, desirable guest amenities, and operator-friendly solutions, it’s no surprise that Bevi is the perfect fit.
We would love to partner with you on targeting this new vertical and helping the hospitality industry become more planet-friendly. Set up a meeting with your Bevi sales representative to share best practices and collaborate on sales opportunities. In the meantime, start leveraging our new sell sheet with your hospitality prospects today!
Smart Technology for Smart Hydration
4 Reasons to Connect & Register Your Bevi Machines
- Remote Inventory Tracking: Prevent customer dissatisfaction and lost revenue by knowing when to replenish flavors, CO2, and filters.
- Real-Time Service Alerts: Reduce machine downtime and improve efficiency with notifications of when to perform preventative maintenance and when an issue occurs. The Bevi technical team can also identify the issue for faster troubleshooting!
- Remote Feature Updates: Get the latest products and software features, such as new Flavors, Double BIBbing, and the Mixing feature, without lifting a finger.
- Consumption Insights: Gain insights on consumption trends and know where to unlock upsell opportunities. Fun fact: Cucumber Lemon was the most popular combination in December–a refreshing combination!
If you need assistance identifying which units need to be connected and how to connect them to the internet, we can help!
Partner Pro Tip: Did you know that the Mixing feature can increase machine revenue by 30%?
Recommended Flavor & Enhancement Assortments
Do your customers want help selecting flavors and enhancements? Use the below recommended assortments for happy customer hydration and increased consumption. These assortments represent our most popular flavors and combinations.
Pro Tip: Use the above flavor and enhancement combinations as a starting guide for your customers, and then customize based on their preferences. Take advantage of The Well to understand which flavors and enhancements they can’t get enough of, and which ones should be swapped out.
NEW Double BIBbing Capability for High Usage Flavors & Enhancements
(available on The Countertop and The Standup .75 / 1.0 / 1.5)
Our new Double BIB Kit combined with our latest software update allows for “double bibbing,” which enables you to double up on the most popular flavors and enhancements, and reduce the number of replenishment trips you make. We recommend identifying customers who require replenishment more than once a month. Easily install the Double BIB Kit with this instructional video. Double BIB Kits, part # 720-0134 are available now—order yours today.
Please note that units need to be connected to WiFi or Cellular and registered on The Well in order to receive this software update.
Webinar Series: The Well Advanced Sessions–Get the Most from Bevi's Platform
Looking for insider knowledge on the best ways to keep your Bevi machines stocked and your customers happy? Learn easy ways to improve your customer experience, reduce expenses, and increase revenue. During this webinar, you'll discover everything The Well has to offer, including a live demo and Q&A. Select the session that’s right for you:
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EST - Register here
- Thursday, March 9, 2023: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST - Register here
Reminder: The Standup 2.0 Water Filter Flush Requirement & Valve Retrofit
Starting in mid-March, the filter swap wizard will include the FFV as part of the new filter flushing procedure. You will be unable to complete the required steps without this retrofit installed! Please reference this installation guide for complete steps on how to perform a filter flush valve (FFV) retrofit on a Standup 2.0
Adding Users to The Well: We get over a dozen inquiries a month asking us to add users to Well accounts. We’re always happy to help, but you can save time by learning how to do this yourself–it takes less than a minute!
Learn More: How to Add a User to My Well Account
Need more resources? Ask email@example.com to send you a Partner Training Resource list! If you need any information or assistance please visit partners.bevi.co. for videos, installation and troubleshooting guides, and Remove and Replace documentation.
Stay Safe, Happy, and Hydrated!
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Bevi Sales Representative.
For Technical Support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-704-2384.