The Hydration Station
Bevi’s Bi-Monthly Partner Newsletter
Welcome to our June newsletter—focused on providing you with key insights to help you better serve your customers and grow your Bevi business. We appreciate your continued partnership!
- Electrolytes & Vitamin Boost insights
- How The Well can identify customer drink preferences
- Assortment recommendations for customer happiness
- A resource website just for you
Electrolytes & Vitamin Boost
Our new enhancements are making a big splash! Electrolytes and Vitamin Boost have quickly risen in popularity and proven to be crowd pleasers, while generating more revenue for you. Here are some key insights into their performance:
Consumers always have their well-being top of mind, so we recommend offering Vitamin Boost to everyone regardless of industry. Similarly, Electrolytes is well-suited to any environment, but with summer around the corner, heat relief is extremely important at manufacturing and warehouse sites.
Don’t forget: Vitamin Boost and Electrolytes can be added to any drink and placed in any machine!
How Do I Know Which Flavor to Replace
with an Enhancement?
The high- and low-usage icons on The Well unlock the ability to understand a customer’s drink preferences and optimize their concentrate assortment for increased revenue and ultimate satisfaction.
Low-Usage Icon ⬇
Easily identify flavors or enhancements that have very low usage (lower than 7% popularity) in comparison to the other options in that machine; in the above example Blackberry Lime should be considered for replacement. This is a great prompt to reach out to your customer for a flavor or enhancement request, which in turn will increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
High-Usage Icon ⬆
Quickly see when a flavor or enhancement is popular and should be considered for double bibbing, which helps prevent any outages and reduces the number of replenishment trips you make. In the above example, Electrolytes is a good candidate for double bibbing.
- For The Countertop and The Standup .75/1.0/1.5, use our Double BIB Kit combined with our latest software update.
- Double BIB Kits (part # 720-0134) are available now—order yours today.
- Easily install the Double BIB Kit with this instructional video.
- For The Standup 2.0, a Double BIB Kit is NOT necessary. The machine will automatically know when two or more of the same BIBs are installed and combine them into one icon on the dispense screen.
Please note that in order to see these icons on The Well, machines need to be connected to WiFi or Cellular and registered.
Recommended Flavor & Enhancement Assortments
Have a new customer who doesn’t know which flavors and enhancements to start with? Try out these recommended assortments below, which represent our most popular flavors and combinations, for happy customer hydration and increased consumption.
Pro Tip: Use the above as a starting guide for your customers, and then customize based on their preferences. Take advantage of The Well to understand which flavors and enhancements they can’t get enough of, and which ones should be swapped out.
To request access to our Bevi Storefront, please reach out to email@example.com.
Did you know that you can find the below resources and more on partners.bevi.co?
- General & vertical-specific Bevi sell sheets
- Product sell sheets and machine spec sheets
- Installation and troubleshooting guides and videos
- Bevi logos, images, and more
If you don’t have a login, easily request one by clicking “Sign Up” on the login page.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Bevi Sales Representative.
For Technical Support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-704-2384.