How to Enable Touchless Features on your Bevi (Not Live until July 13th)
NOTE: Your customer may have already enabled the Touchless Feature on their own. If the Main Screen of the Bevi has a QR Code as depicted in Step 3, The touchless option is enabled.
Your Bevi MUST be connected to the internet to enable this feature.
- Enter the Ingredients screen to get to the touchless feature at the bottom of the screen.
- Toggle the Touchless option to “On”
****If this option does not appear, check to see if the Bevi is connected to the internet***
3. Return to the Main Screen
4. A QR Code will now appear on the Main Screen
5. Test the Touchless Option
- Open your camera
- Point the camera at the QR Code
- Your phone will prompt you to open an application, Select "Yes" or "Allow".
- The Touchless App will appear on your phone screen.
- Place a cup in the dispense area of the Bevi
- Touch a drink option on your phone and hold until your cup is filled
- Your customer is ready to use the Touchless Option!
Got Questions, or need help connecting your Bevi to the internet?
Visit partner.bevi.co to watch the video below on how to connect a Bevi
Call Bevi Support at 866-704-2384
Also - for a reference guide - click on the link below.