Due to a manufacturing defect, some V1.5 Standup Bevi units will drip water from the plastic threaded adapter just above the aerator during dispenses.
This issue only affects v1.5 Standup Bevi units (PN 700-0009), and only occurs when the machine is actively dispensing. The drip is more pronounced during sparkling dispenses, and not impacted by if dispense is flavored. Due to the location of the drip, any drips will likely end up in the drip tray or the user’s cup. It is also possible that this may present a pool of water in the bottom of the door.
However, if the issue is not seem during new installation, the issue will not develop over time.
1. With the door open, perform a carbonated dispense of at least 10-15 seconds.
2. Observe the the location where the plastic threaded adapter is screwed into the aerator body. If the leak is present, water will be seen dripping out of here during or up to 5 seconds after the dispense has ended.
3. If the leak is observed, tighten the aerator onto the threaded adapter ½ turn and repeat the test. Continue testing and tightening until the leak stops.
4. If the leak has not stopped and the gap between the aerator and the bracket (show below) is less than ⅛” (0.125”).
5. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional guidance.
We implemented a production fix to address the issue on 2020-02-12. This issue only effects units built before that date.