Below you will find instructions on how to replace a transducer. For a complete guide with pictures please download the PDF at the bottom of this document.
This document is intended to provide step-by-step instructions for field technicians when replacing the CO2 Pressure Transducer in a V1.5 Standup (SU) Bevi unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What does the CO2 Pressure Transducer do?
A: The CO2 Pressure Transducer controls the pressure of the CO2 gas to a desired value
How do I know when the CO2 Pressure Transducer needs to be replaced?
A: The CO2 runs out faster than expected.
Q: How long does this replacement procedure take?
A: The procedure takes approximately 15 minutes.
Questions Answered in this Document
Required Tools & Materials
- Phillips Screwdriver Size #2
- Adjustable Crescent Wrench
- CO2 Regulator, ¼”, 120 PSI w/ Transducer: Part Number: 103619-01
Task 1: Turn Off Power to the Unit
- Turn off power to the unit by flipping the switch on the back near where the power cord comes out.
Task 2: Remove CO2 Tank
- Turn off the CO2 tank in the unit by rotating the valve handle on the top of the tank and turn it clockwise until it stops.
- Disconnect the black CO2 high pressure hose from the CO2 tank using an adjustable wrench.
- Unclip the retaining strap and remove the CO2 tank from the unit.
Task 3: Remove CO2 Pressure Transducer
- Remove the (2) screws that secure the pressure transducer to the partition behind the #2 flavor bib using a #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Disconnect the white 4 pin connector attached to the pressure sensor cable.
- Detach the blue CO2 tube from the pressure transducer.
Task 4: Replacement of the CO2 Pressure Transducer
- Perform steps 1-7 in reverse order to reinstall the CO2 pressure transducer.
- Verify functionality after turning the unit back on to ensure that the sparkling water is dispensing as expected.