Below you will find the text version of a guide of what to do once you have completed service on a Bevi. For a full version including pictures and illustrations, please download the PDF at the bottom of this article.
This guide is intended to instruct technicians how to perform a post service check of the Bevi machine after completing service. It is important to check all Bevi functions before proceeding on from a service call to ensure everything is working properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do I need to do a final check?
A: To ensure that still, sparkling and flavored water all function properly after servicing.
Q: Should a post service check be done after every service?
A: Yes, conducting a post service check after every service helps identify unknown issues and cuts down return visits.
Required Tools & Materials
- 1L bottle
- Microfiber cloth
- Cleaning brush
Task 1: Dispensing
- Dispense 0.5L of still water.
- Dispense 1.5L sparkling water.
- Dispense all 4 flavored water options to ensure flavor is dispensing properly.
Task 2: Cleaning
- Clean any liquids or stains from the dispense area.
- Clean any liquids or stains from the nozzle.
- Clean/Empty the drip tray.