Subject line: New Double BIB Capability & More - March Technical Updates
The Bevi Technical Corner
We’re here to help ensure your Bevi machine fleet runs smoothly with our technical newsletter–your one-stop shop for Bevi technical updates, tips, and more. Hydrate Happy!
(Interested in getting additional updates from Bevi? Sign up for our marketing-focused bi-monthly partner newsletter here.)
- Reminder: Raspberry Withdrawal
- NEW: Double BIB Capability
- The Standup 2.0 Shipping Update
- Reminder: Recommended Chiller Adjustments
- NEW: Mark Bevi Machines as “In Warehouse”
- Service & Support Tips Featuring Webinar Trainings
REMINDER: RASPBERRY WITHDRAWAL
Per the communication sent on February 23, 2023, we recently discovered multiple Raspberry flavor samples that do not meet our quality standards, and therefore request that all Raspberry BIBs produced since September 12, 2022, be removed from the field. Impacted BIBs have been automatically disabled on all internet-connected machines . For machines that are not internet-connected, please visit them to remove the Raspberry BIBs and/or reconnect the machines to the internet as soon as possible.
Please complete this Certificate of Destruction confirming that the Raspberry BIBs in question have been removed from your machines and inventory. Once complete, submit it to Jessica.Skole@bevi.co. Upon submitting the certificate, you will be issued a one-time use promotional code to be applied against future concentrate purchases.
We truly apologize for any disruption this may cause. Bevi is committed to quality and safety above all else. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, feel free to reach out to your Bevi sales representative.
NEW: DOUBLE BIB CAPABILITY FOR HIGH-USAGE FLAVORS & ENHANCEMENTS
Available on The Countertop and The Standup .75 / 1.0 / 1.5
Our new Double BIB Kit and corresponding software update are now available! Double up on the most popular flavors and enhancements and reduce the number of replenishment trips you make. If you need help identifying customers who would be good candidates, you can reach out to your Bevi sales representative for a list of recommended units!
- Double BIB Kits, part # 720-0134 are available now—order yours today.
- Easily install the Double BIB Kit with this instructional video and guide.
*Please note that units need to be connected to WiFi or Cellular and registered on The Well in order to receive this software update.
UPDATE: SHIPPING THE STANDUP 2.0
Did you know that if necessary, you can ship The Standup 2.0 on its back? Please follow the below guidelines:
- Applicable Machines: Standup 2.0s shipped after November 1, 2022. No other machine versions can be shipped in this manner.
- Machine Shipping Orientation: The Standup 2.0 can be shipped upright or laid flat on its back.
- Please note that machines can never be double-stacked.
REMINDER: HOW TO REDUCE CHILLER BREAKDOWNS & MAINTAIN ICE BANKS
Taking care of Bevi chillers and ice banks helps to ensure your machines always run smoothly. Here are some tips for the next time you service The Countertop or The Standup 1.5 (and previous models):
- Make sure the chiller thermostat is set to 5 by following the steps in this guide. On The Countertop and The Standup 1.5 (including previous models), the chiller temperature is set on a scale of 1-7 (with 7 representing the coldest setting and 1 the warmest). The 5 setting ensures that water is sufficiently cold while also decreasing the risk of a leak. We have added a new filter on The Well so you can easily identify which machines need attention. Once a machine’s chiller has been set to 5, you can resolve the alert in the machine service panel or in The Well.
- Top off the ice bank by following the steps in this guide. This should be done at least every 6 months during preventative maintenance, which will prevent damage to the carbonator and facilitate proper cooling of the water.
- Read this guide to properly diagnose and repair frozen ice banks.
NEW: MARK BEVI MACHINES AS “IN WAREHOUSE”
We’ve received feedback that you want the ability to accurately track your Bevi machines by marking their proper location–in your warehouse or installed in the field. We have introduced the new “In Warehouse” machine status, which can be quickly marked either within the machine’s service panel or on The Well by editing the unit’s status. When marked as “In Warehouse”, you have the ability to still manage the machine from the warehouse page. Benefits of this new feature are:
- Easily transition machines from “In Warehouse” to “Installed” without having to remember the serial number to ensure machines get properly installed in the field.
- Understand your true Bevi machine install base quantity.
- Better manage your Bevi machine fleet by quickly identifying installed machines in The Well that need attention.
Service and Support
Webinar Series: Standup 2.0 Service and Maintenance Best Practices
This live webinar will teach you how to provide a superior Standup 2.0 service experience. Join us for one of the following sessions:
- Tuesday April 4, 2023: 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. EST - Save Your Seat
- Thursday April 6, 2023: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. EST - Save Your Seat
What You’ll Learn:
- How to replenish concentrates, CO2, and filters
- Machine operation and maintenance
- Component identification and troubleshooting
- Filter flush retrofit and preventative maintenance
Can’t attend live? Sign up anyway and the recording will be made available on partners.bevi.co for your convenience.
Did you know that the majority of your questions can be answered with the most popular resources on partners.bevi.co?
Stay Happy and Hydrated!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support
team by emailing email@example.com or calling 866-704-2384.